Sunday, December 21, 2008

Andy Samberg - J---ed in his pants (SNL Digital Short)

Updated: Added the Akiva credit. Earlier, I added the iTunes download.

-----------------------------

SNL Digital Short: J--- in My Pants



Too much excitement to contain.

Jamie-Lynn Sigler ... Cashier
Justin Timberlake ... Janitor
Molly Simms ... Club girl
Andy Samberg ... Singer
Jorma Taccone ... Singer
Akiva Schaffer... DJ

WARNING: There's a whole lot of j---ing going on in this vid!

The Lonely Island got permission to post this on their YouTube channel (actually Universal gave NBC permission to show it on SNL):



Download the official song from iTunes:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewVideo?id=299932847&s=143441

Jorma's description:

The first single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD". In stores 02/10/2009.

Video features guest appearances by Molly Sims, Jamie Lynn Sigler, and Justin Timberlake.

The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer and Jorma Taccone.

(Directed by Kiv)

Copyright - Universal Republic









Wow! Andy Samberg is accompanied by Jorma! This is Jorma's biggest role on SNL (other major ones were from Andy's first season, including the My Testicles song with Tom Hanks (Jorma was a prominent backup dancer) and in the Usual Suspects gag with Kevin Spacey (Jorma handed Kevin the fax from Andy and had a line).

Oh noes!!!1! That janitor is Justin Timberlake!!! My guess is that the Lonely Island wanted Jorma in it because they are keeping the music just the Lonely Island for their upcoming CD (finally).

This song is going to be their first single for that CD! That's why the singing is polished (nothing out of key), the music video is high quality (good editing and camera effects), and it has top notch supporting actors (can't get better than a cameo from Justin Timberlake and support from Molly Sims). So I'm sure they're hoping to see this vid on MTV and any other channels that sometimes might perhaps show some music videos maybe.

Akiva is the DJ and director. So all of the Island is in this vid! We want more! We want more singles for your album! You have three months!!! The anticipation makes me want ji- wait, no it doesn't.

Who is the woman? Molly Sims. From Las Vegas and The Benchwarmers. She also hosted House of Style (she started as a model) and was in Starsky & Hutch. I knew she looked familiar.

Molly Sims:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0801356/


Jamie-Lynn Sigler has mostly been on Sopranos:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0797464/

Enjoy!

Lyrics...

Lock eyes from across the room
Down my drink while the rhythms boom
Take your hand and skip the names
No need here for the silly games
Make our way through the smoke and crowd
The club is the sky and I'm on your cloud
Move in close as the lasers fly
Our bodies touch and the angels cry
Leave this place go back to yours
Our lips first touch outside your doors
A whole night what we've got in store
Whisper in my ear that you want some more
and I

J--- IN MY PANTS
This really never happens you can take my word
I won't apologize, that's just absurd
Mainly your fault from the way that you dance
and now I
J--- IN MY PANTS
Don't tell your friends or I'll say you're a slut
Plus its your fault, you were rubbing my butt
I'm very sensitive, some would say that's a plus

Now I'll go home and change

I need a few things from the grocery
Do things alone now mostly
Left me heart broken not lookin' for love
Surprise in my eyes when I looked above
The check out counter and I saw a face
My heart stood still so did time and space
Never felt that I could feel real again
But the look in her eyes said I need a friend
She turned to me that's when she said it
Looked me dead in the face, asked "Cash or Credit?"
And I

J---ED IN MY PANTS
It's perfectly normal, nothing wrong with me
But we're going to need a clean up on aisle 3
And now I'm posed in an awkward stance because I
J---ED IN MY PANTS
To be fair you were flirting a lot
Plus the way you bag cans got me bothered and hot
Please stop acting like you're not impressed
One more thing, I'm gonna pay by check

Last week - I saw a film
As I recall it was a horror film
Walked outside into the rain
Checked my phone and saw you rang and I
J---ED IN MY PANTS

Speeding down the street when the red lights flash
need to get away need to make a dash
A song comes on that reminds me of you and I
J--- IN MY PANTS

The next day my alarm goes off and I
J--- IN MY PANTS

Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I
J--- IN MY PANTS

When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I
J---ED IN MY PANTS

I just ate a grape and I
J---ED...IN...MY PANTS
J---ED...IN...MY PANTS

Ok seriously you guys can we...ok...

I J--- RIGHT IN MY PANTS EVERY TIME YOU'RE NEXT TO ME
AND WHEN WE'RE HOLDING HANDS IT'S LIKE HAVING SEX WITH ME
YOU SAY IM PREMATURE I JUST CALL IT ECSTASY
I WEAR A RUBBER AT ALL TIMES IT'S A NECESSITY

Cuz I
J---...IN...MY PANTS
(I j--- in my pants, I j--- in my pants, yes I j--- in my pants, yes I j--- in my pants)
yes I J---...IN...MY PANTS
(I j--- in my pants (AKIVA!), I j--- in my pants)


------------------------

THE ANIMATION EMPIRE SPOTLIGHT

We're big fans of Andy's music videos and occasionally do our own music videos. We just released our Math Rap Battle. Check out our 5 short math raps within:



If ya want to vote on your favorite rap, leave a comment here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J296WylB_W4



Thanks!

- TAE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont forget to put,

Akiva Schaffer - DJ

Popular Andy Samberg Posts - This Month

Tags (by frequency)

News_SNL_09 News_SNL_10 Images_07 Videos_FanMade_08 News_Web_09 News SNL 11 Videos_SNL_09-10 Videos SNL 2010-2011 Images_09 News_SNL_08 Videos_FanMade_09 Videos_Movies_07 Images_08 News_Web_08 Videos_FanMade_07 Videos_SNL_08-09 Videos SNL 2011-2012 News Movies 11 Photos 11 Videos_LonelyIsland News_Romance News_TV_09 MTV Movie Awards 09 News_Web_07 Videos_TV_09 Videos_Interviews_09 CD - Incredibad CD - Turtleneck and Chain Videos_SNL_07-08 Joanna Newsom Images_06 Audio Blog Updates News TV 11 Photos 10 Videos_SNL_06-07 Videos_TV_07 News_TV_10 Videos SNL Promos Videos_Live_07 Jorma Taccone Videos_SNL_05-06 News - Sitings 10 Text_Interviews_09 EDitorial_09 Ask Andy Samberg Blog EDitorial_08 News_Movies_07 News_Web_10 Movies - Donny's Boy MusicVideos_SNL News_Movies_08 News_Movies_10 Videos_TV_08 News_Movies_09 News_SNL_07 Text_Interviews_07 EDitorial_10 Videos Interviews 11 Featured Player Update Images_05 Products 09 Videos TV 11 Movies - I Hate You Dad News Web 11 Videos_Live_08 EDitorial 11 SNL Episodes 08-09 Akiva Schaffer Videos TV 10 Videos_Live_09 Digital Shorts 2010-2011 News - CDs Videos_Interviews_07 SNL Episodes 09-10 Videos_FanMade_06 News Sitings 11 News_Web_06 Hot Rod Images - Fan-Made Magazines MusicVideos_LonelyIsland Products 08 Videos Interviews 10 Digital Shorts 08-09 Digital Shorts 09-10 Text Interviews 11 Text_Interviews_08 Videos Web 11 Videos_Movies_08 Icons SNL Impressions Justin Timberlake Videogames Videos_Interviews_08 Digital Shorts 2011-2012 FAQ Videos_TV_06 EDitorial_07 News_CDs_09 News_SNL_06 Text Interviews 10 Videos Live 11 SNL Recap 07-08 Videos Weekend Update Videos_FanMade_10 Videos_Movies_09 Videos_TV_05 News SNL 12 SNL Statistics 08-09 Twitter Update thelonelyislandfan Animated GIF Classic Andy Comic Con 09 Drawings Images_04 SNL Recap 05-06 SNL Recap 08-09 SNL Recap 10-11 Videos - Justin Timberlake EDitorial 12 News TV 12 Studio News Videos Cold Open Videos_TV_04 Wallpapers Caption Andy Costumes Discussion Merchandise 11 Movies - Celeste and Jesse Forever News - Sitings 09 Products 10 Text_Interviews_06 Videos Fan-Made 11 Videos Movies 11 Videos_Live_06 Bill Hader Rokk Vodka SNL Lessons SNL Transcripts 08-09 Videos Movies 10 Videos_Live_10