Here's the latest. This one's from "The Great":
What I really love about Andy Samberg are the following things: 1) He is the best microcosm and incarnation of the result of the dumbing down of the American public.
2) He will die someday. I hope before he physically dies, that his comedy career dies much sooner.
3) That at best he will wind up like Chevy Chase, only sooner, the major difference being that Chevy Chase was once actually very funny, unlike Andy Samberg.
Dear "The Great,"
(1) At least Andy Samberg doesn't call himself "Great," because man, that would be annoying!
(2) Do you have an example of your comedy that we might compare it to Chevy Chase and Andy Samberg's work?
(3) I agree that Chevy Chase was brilliant (watch Fletch, Fletch Lives, and Caddyshack). I also think that Chevy Chase ran out of jokes and his last funny film was Christmas Vacation. This is common with comedians. Most people don't know how biting and cutting edge Dan Aykroyd and Steve Martin (watch The Jerk) once were. And if you haven't seen Bob Hopes' Pale Face, Son of Pale Face, and Road to... films, then you aren't a fully trained student of comedy.
(4) I freely admit that Andy hasn't yet done a movie that has clearly set him as a hilarious comedian.
(5) Have you seen all of Andy's Digital Shorts? On the Ground, In a Box, Mother Lover, Ji** in My Pants, I'm On a Boat, Iran So Far, Young Chuck Norris, Natalie Raps, Lazy Sunday, Like a Boss, and Ariel & Efrim? Until you see each and every one of those, you cannot say that Andy isn't funny, because you do not know.
(6) Andy has over 100 million views on YouTube, and he put YouTube and NBC Videos and Hulu on the map. Andy's first CD is a huge hit. In other words, the world disagrees with you. You are entitled to your opinion, but you are the anomaly.